LIVE and completely FREE to attend
Best-selling author and experienced sales trainer, Fred Copestake, will share practical insights into his systematic approach for B2B salespeople to ensure they stay relevant and valuable.
This workshop is brand new and addresses the challenges that many salespeople have based on what Fred has identified from working with clients all over the world.
Many salespeople struggle to adapt their approach to one that is effective today. As a result, they are running a risk of becoming irrelevant to their customers.
The insights shared have been collated from working with thousands of hours salespeople and through studying the evolution of professional selling.
Fred answers the questions:
- How do we avoid wasting out most valuable resource?
- How can we ditch the outdated techniques and tactics?
- How will we stop confusing people with sales approaches?
You should attend if:
- You are involved in B2B sales and find your approach isn’t working as well as used to
- You feel like you are wasting opportunities that should be won
- You use a highly technical approach to selling that doesn’t always wow customers
- You are frustrated that you can’t keep customers engaged through the process
- You are fed up with always having to discount to win business
- You want peace of mind that your sales plan will work
- You frightened that the pace of change in the world of sales is too fast
- You are concerned your competitors are doing something different but don't know what
Every participant will be given access to a tool that provides a report on the state of your sales compared to an effective modern approach
Places are limited by the platform we use so please make sure you're quick to secure your spot.
Register via the link to get reminders and access to recording
Designed by professionals for professionals
By booking on this FREE session presented LIVE you will get
- Understanding of evolution of sales and modern best practice
- Identification of YOUR type of selling
- Introduction to Partnering Skills (PQ) including a FREE self audit tool
- A framework for aligning YOUR sales approach
- FREE access to Collaborative Selling scorecard
- Special gift to drive personal effectiveness
- B1G1 donation on your behalf
Fred Copestake is Founder of Brindis, a sales training consultancy
Over the last 22 years he has travelled round the world 14 times visiting 36 countries working with 10,000 salespeople
Using this to understand the challenges salespeople face he has taken what really makes a difference in modern selling and used these in his book 'Selling Through Partnering Skills’.
These ideas form the basis of his work with sales professionals involved in complex B2B sales to develop their approach and ensure it is up to date and has maximum impact.
Aware of the unprecedented speed of change in the world of sales in his second book 'Hybrid Selling' he addressed how salespeople can adapt and evolve their approach to avoid becoming irrelevant. This quickly went to number one on Amazon after it’s launch.
He has a strong belief that people can get better through learning and sharing, and that with better collaboration we can all really make a difference.
You attend, we give
We support B1G1 giving projects
For everyone who attends the webinar we will make training available for someone in a less privileged position
Imagine if you could change lives every day just by doing what you do…