Are you working in a way that adds value to your customer?
Selling has evolved
Chronology of sales focus
‘50s – Process
‘60s – Personality
’70s – Benefits
‘80s – Closing
‘90s – Needs
‘00s – Value
‘10s – ‘Sales Stature’
’20s – Collaboration
Today’s success is based on being:
- More focused effective selling activity
- More modern in approach and technique
- More aligned to customer and own goals
The world of sales has changed
Evolution and revolution has led to some common modern sales challenges
‘Busy Busy Busy’
– results in wasted opportunities, is tiring and stressful and focuses on the wrong activities to deliver results
– is when salespeople are too self-centred, too technical or use bad techniques
– can happen at organisation, management and individual level; confusion leads to frustration and wasted effort
You can change
Counter ‘Busy Busy Busy’ by become more effective.
- Prepare to make the most of opportunities
- Plan to balance work to reduce stress
- Process to focus on the right activity
Counter ‘Olde Worlde’ by getting up to date.
- Flip attention to the world of the customer
- Follow an approach that identifies issues
- Focus on things that actually work
Counter ‘Muddled Mindset’ by creating better alignment through
- Clarity within the organisation
- Coaching by management
- Confirmation individuals approach adds value
You can be part of the movement using modern thinking, tools and technology to make a difference in sales and be proud to move the profession forward
Designed by professionals for professionals
Over the last 22 years Brindis Founder Fred Copestake has traveled round the world 14 times visiting 36 countries and working with over 10,000 salespeople
He has taken the things that really make a difference in modern selling and put them in his book 'Selling Through Partnering Skills’.
These ideas form the basis of work with sales professionals involved in complex B2B sales to develop their approach and ensure it is up to date and has maximum impact.
He believes that people can get better through learning and sharing, and that with better collaboration we can really make a difference.
We support B1G1 giving projects
For everyone who attends the webinar we will make training available for someone in a less privileged position
Imagine if you could change lives every day just by doing what you do…